For us at hotel Hasselbacken is yours and our employee’s safety our highest priority. We follow the guidelines and recommendation from the local authorities and monitor the development of the corona virus Covid-19. On February 3rd, the government published that the restrictions are coming to an end from the 9th of February 2022.
Since we want you to feel safe at your visit we still will take responsibility.
For you, as a guest it means that we:
- Practice good hand hygiene by regularly washing our hands with soap and hand sanitizer.
- Regularly clean areas and surfaces that are often touched.
- Inform about actions to prevent infection.
- Stay home if we feel sick.
- Regularly clean contact areas in the front desk, in the bathrooms, in the elevator, stairs, etc.
- Regularly clean contact areas in the conference rooms, restaurant and breakfast dining halls.
- Thorough cleaning with extra focus on contact surfaces such as handles, light switches, faucet, hair dryer and remote control, etc.
- Tables, chairs and menus are cleaned regularly.
Conference & meetings:
- Contact Surfaces on chairs, tables and other surfaces are cleaned thoroughly before and after every conference/meeting.
- Exposed areas and surfaces are cleaned regularly during a conference. We are extra careful with example technical equipment, coffee machines, door handles or other often used contact surfaces.
If you are in Stockholm and are healthy you are welcome to check in to our hotel, come by for a glass of wine, book a dinner or order a takeaway.